What to Expect in a Reflexology Treatment
- The practitioner will go through a full confidential, consultation with you.
- You will be asked questions about your medical history, general health and lifestyle, to ensure that reflexology is the right treatment for you.The practitioner will discuss a treatment plan with you.
- The Consultation plus first treatment will last up to 90 minutes.
- Subsequent treatments will last for approximately one hour.
- You will remain fully clothed for the treatment apart from being asked to remove your shoes and socks.
- You will be invited to relax and be made comfortable on a treatment couch or reclining treatment chair.
- The practitioner may gently cleanse your feet before applying an oil or powder and start with a gentle massage and stretching of the feet and ankles.
- During the treatment the practitioner will use their fingers/thumbs/hands to apply appropriate pressure to stimulate points on the feet or hands.
- The practitioner will give you aftercare advice once the treatment is completed.